Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 April 2009

Welcome to Beer Chimp

Welcome to the Beer Chimp blog.

The idea for this blog was in the back of my mind for some time now, however the real inspiration came whilst spending a few days away with friends in Cambridge. We decided to try beers and other alcoholic beverages that we would not normally drink.

I will just be setting up detiails on the beers that I have tried for now and hopefully as the blog develops I will find a way to open it up to my friends for their opinions, beer reviews and ratings of beers from around the globe.

Please note that this site is currently under construction (by someone who has never set one up before) so please be patient and hopefully it will become more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I can help out with a few reviews. I'm also the branch secretary and publicity officer for my local branch of CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) and can point you to some good sites to get beer. Like http://www.beersofeurope.com

    ReplyDelete